Friday, September 21, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 26

Soon, A Wider Hallway & Coat Racks
My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful that I woke up an hour earlier than I needed to leave this morning because I had not set an alarm.
  2. I am grateful that Craig Nelson came by the church and got up in our ceiling to move our Internet cable to the new workroom.
  3. I am grateful that my old IT/Networking Skills are still there although a little out of practice.
  4. I am grateful that we moved our router, modem and phone base w/o significant delay.
  5. I am grateful that our renovation project has uncovered a couple of electrical system challenges and will be taken care of without an emergency.
  6. I am grateful for the electricians that are doing the work at URO.
  7. I am grateful for the many ways that we are changing, both the physical plant as well as the collected consciousness.
  8. I am grateful for the guidance this evening to take care of getting boxes so I didn't need to do it tomorrow.
  9. I am grateful for the guy st home depot who saw me struggling to keep the 13 boxes on my cart in a very windy place and helped me get the cart to the car.
  10. I am grateful for this vision for our physical plant is now coming into form through a powerful demonstration.

I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: