Saturday, September 22, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 27

My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the Love present in the room for Andris this morning as I shared the eulogy for Sally.
  2. I am grateful for Google Maps guidance along a route that I have driven thousands of time that is suddenly all different because of construction.
  3. I am grateful for Renaissance Unity and all of that community's previous names.
  4. I am grateful for my dear friend Linda Puryear.
  5. I am grateful for my friend Mary Hanser.
  6. I am grateful for Gwendolyn.
  7. I am grateful for pulling up to URO after Sally's memorial service and finding Kathy in the yard tending to the flowers.
  8. I am grateful for quiet time in the building to prepare for tomorrows board meeting.
  9. I am grateful for Carol's leadership and ability to pull a team together at short notice
  10. I am grateful for the team of volunteers who packed up the kitchen.
  11. I am grateful for Peter for hauling stuff to the basement.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: