- I am grateful for this beautiful backyard view, almost another room - a sanctuary, which has anchored me for several years.
- I give thanks for the unpredictable Michigan weather which has not brought the rain forcast for this holiday weekend.
- I am blessed by the recent addition the technology of Fitbit and the way it integrates my MyFitnessPal.com to help me remain focused on health related goals.
- I am deeply centered by the evening sounds of crickets and tree frogs which are powerful music for meditation.
- I give thanks for the ability to "connect with" the Voice for God in the stillness of the silence.
- I am joyously aware that summer is not over until 10:29 pm on September 22, 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Saturday, August 30, 2014
- I celebrate the people I have connected with through the Pennsylvania - St Paul Park Adopt-A-Park project this summer.
- I am grateful that summer doesn't end until September 21.
- I am grateful to be able to have the A/C off.
- I am blessed to have officiated April & Raymond's wedding on Belle isle today.
- I lovingly release not having written a list for yesterday.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Grateful for a wonderfully productive World Day of Prayer planning team meeting this afternoon.
- I am blessed with the opportunity to present the Sunday lesson this week.
- My awareness of Presence is heightened by the sound of an owl screeching outside. Wherever I am, God Is.
- I give thanks for guidance received and acted upon earlier this year to buy a lawn tractor. The recent rain has encouraged the lawn to grow.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to sleep in a warm and dry bed tonight.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- I celebrate the love of God that shows up in the form of my dog, Porkchop.
- I am grateful for the waiter I watched take extraordinary care of an elderly couple this afternoon.
- I am living in the divine flow--fabulous ideas for my sermon this Sunday are flowing freely into the outline.
- I am beloved of Spirit and a powerful co-creator of love and blessings.