- I am grateful for a day to just be still.
- I'm grateful for the opportunity to make a hospital visit to a friend.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to share some of my own experience strength and hope with the person who quote just happened" to be in the hospital, in the next bed to my friend.
- Still very very grateful for the most amazing Christmas weekend still abuzz about both are candlelighting in the Christmas morning service.
- Grateful for the ways that spirit flows through me when I let it happen.
In the Spirit of Christmas,
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.
(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved