Sunday, December 25, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 32 - Christmas Day


  1. I am grateful for April actually wearing Christmas jammies top church! I had invited folks to wear ugly sweaters or the Christmas PJ's and several did.
  2. I was grateful for the couple from, our neighborhood who visited for the first time this morning. They said they have been walking by for the past few months and decided to check us out.
  3. I am grateful for a wonderful Christmas Season at URO and I am grateful now to rest for a few days. It has been very busy!
  4. I am grateful for the relaxed atmosphere as we explored the idea of its time to BE CHRISTmas.
  5. I am grateful for a wonderful time with my family this afternoon. Good food, and sweet energy.


Merry Christmas,

Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my current gratitude practice - maybe till the end of the year. A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: