Saturday, December 03, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 10

  1. I am grateful for the season of Advent that leads up to Christmas. I consider advent a call to deepen my own spiritual practice in preparation for an authentic experience of Christ on Christmas.
  2. I am grateful that my vocation and avocation are the same. For many years I made a living at a job and on the side I was a spiritual teacher. Since 2005 I have been employed as a minister.
  3. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve families through officiating funerals and memorial services. My approach to the preparation for a Celebration of Life allows me an opportunity to connect deeply with families and get to know the person we are celebrating.
  4. I am grateful to be the Spiritual Leader and Pastor at Unity of Royal Oak. There is nothing better in my book than amazing, beautiful people traveling and serving together.
  5. I am grateful for the neighborhood I live in and especially the neighbors who live on either side. I have real neighbors who watch out for each other and lend a hand whether it is cutting back vines or helping me get Porkchop out when he got stuck under the deck. Have kind neighbors makes a huge difference in life.


Always in Love,
Ric


#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: