Sunday, December 18, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 25


  1. I am grateful for this focus on Peace this Fourth Sunday of Advent which led me to the meaning of Shalom which then led me to the awareness that peace is more than the absence of conflict and that peace is a consciousness of deepest connection to Source. Preaching regularly is a powerful personal spiritual practice.
  2. I am grateful for the streamlined service opening that grew out of conversations with several people over the past week. I didn't feel like I had to rush the talk.
  3. I am grateful for Harvey's singing The Holly and the Ivey today. I love to see people stepping into their gifts and sharing them in community.
  4. I am grateful for Sharon and Richard choosing to celebrate his birthday with the entire community by providing lunch from Chicken Shack as well as ice scream and cake. The sense of community, connection and ownership grows each month.
  5.  I am grateful for having nothing that I must tend to at the moment allowing time for a nap and some music. Now to dream about Christmas ...

In the Spirit of Christmas,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: