Monday, December 19, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 26


  1. I am grateful for the wonderful chicken soup I made today with garlic infused chicken broth I bought at Aldi last week. Wonderful garlicky flavor!
  2. I am grateful for this cold quiet day. It forced me to slow down and pay attention.
  3. I am grateful for a warm conversation over dinner with my neighbor Fred this afternoon. His wife of 54 years passed this past February and he is learning to navigate life in a new way.
  4. I am grateful for Norma the neighborhood Christmas Luminaries Chair person in Royal Oak. We will have 50 luminaries surrounding Unity of Royal Oak in Christmas Eve.
  5. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn about some of the side TV stations since I dropped cable. I am enjoying the PBS side station @Create a lot among others.


In the Spirit of Christmas,

Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: