Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 13

The McKeeman Family!

The Music Makers of Unity of Royal Oak
  1.  I am grateful for the McKeeman family. Tonight they brought an incredible energy of young families from many backgrounds into Unity of Royal Oak. Absolutely amazing!
  2. I am grateful for the Music Makers of Unity of Royal Oak who were practicing at the other end of the building. Beautiful music for our Christmas Eve Candlelighting Service.
  3. I am grateful that the leaking toilet in the ladies room in Fellowship Hall is repaired. It was not the several issues I thought it might be. Thanks Mac!
  4. I am grateful for the growing energy around Unity of Royal Oak and our intention to be a presence for love and peace. For a short time 21 months ago, I wondered if it was just me.
  5. I am grateful for completing the process of selecting a new health and dental plan. It takes a load off my mind.

Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: