Maureen & Laura's Marriage
- Grateful for the opportunity to conduct the Burning Bowl & Gratitude Letter using the format that feels right for me.
- Grateful for the support of our volunteers, musicians and members.
- Grateful to celebrate this year and looking forward to kicking things up a notch in 2016.
- I am grateful for being the officiant for Maureen and Laura's marriage tonight. There are no words to say how much my heart sang asn I mae th pronouncement for these two dear friends who have been together for almost 39 years.
- Grateful to see Jimmy and Mariah.
- grateful to see Tracy.
- Grateful for to see Kim and her lovely daughter.
- Grateful For friendships that go back 40 years.
- Grateful for many bridge games and evenings spent together.
- Grateful that marriage equality is the lay of our land.
- Grateful for delicious food from Cranks.
- Grateful for an easy drive home.
- Grateful for a fantastic year, Thanks God!