Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 25

Misty Foggy Frozen Morning

2015 Than
ksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 25 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful for the stillness of this frozen misty morning.
  2. Grateful for a lively discussion in our Wednesday A Course In Miracles meeting this afternoon.
  3. I am grateful for peace that comes from beyond shooting and fear.
  4. I am grateful that Porkchop does not hold long days in his crate against me.
  5. Grateful for a lively discussion about dogs at lunch.
  6. I am grateful for Cindy's passion for Outreach
  7. I am grateful for clarity about office furnishing out of price range.
  8. I am grateful that there are people who are interested in what interests me.
  9. I am grateful For life in all of it's odd, interesting and wonderful moments.
  10. I am grateful for the ability to experience quiet in the storm.

No comments: