Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 33

Providence Park Hospital in Novi, MI
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 32 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. Grateful for time spent and confidence built with someone who need to use social media to further her causes and has had trust issues.
  2. Grateful for Donna working with me on the getting my door unlocked.
  3. Grateful for Jackie calling me about Shirley's worsening condition and hospitalization so I could go visit Shirley and support Bonnie as she keeps vigil.
  4. Catching up with Bonnie & Marsha over a hospital cafeteria dinner.
  5. Grateful for open, easy and real conversation with Marsha about the importance of women talking about women's sexuality because there is still so much sexism in our culture
  6. I am grateful for the pastoral care gifts Spirit continues to express through me. Pastoral care is a favorite part of my work.
  7. Grateful for a sweet  telephone conversation with Linda P. on the way to the  hospital which made the drive to Novi fly by quickly.
  8. Grateful for the opportunity to visit Providence Park Hospital for the first time.
  9. Blessed by the powerful prayer time Bonnie, Marsha, Jackie and I had around Shirley's bed in the hospital room. Sometimes it feels like Spirit could be touched if I reached out my hand.
  10. Thankful for an easy drive home last night.
  11. Grateful for a wonderful phone call and prayer session with CAthey Jo before her surgery in the morning.

No comments: