The Time Is Now
- To end the hatred that kills young people because they are perceived to be somehow different. They die at the hands of the other and of themselves.
- To profoundly embrace equality and to trust that Love knows what its doing.
- To accept responsibility for the mess we have created.
- To put hands and feet to our prayers.
- To be more concerned about thousands dying in thousands of disasters than we are concerned about the new outfit we "deserve."
- To feed, clothe, cherish, educate, love and protect all children as if they are our children. (Because they are)
- To make peace and end the war that rages within that gets projected into expression as wars, hatred, fear and greed.
- To risk being authentic, vulnerable and human.
- To gift others with the same Grace we have been given.
- To talk with one another instead of pointing the finger or the blame.
- To listen with our hearts wide open.
- To live with our arms wide open.
- To focus on giving instead of getting.
- To live in Love with one another.
- For transformation at depth.
- To stand on the right side of history.
Praying for the people of Baltimore.
Praying for the people of Nepal.
Praying for the world.
Praying for peace for all.
Praying for you.
Praying for me.
So it is.
There in only One life, let us nurture it together.
Always in Love,
(c) 2015 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights reserved