|A New View Without Walls|
- I am grateful for the open feeling in our community and in our facility.
- I am grateful for the ability to be wrong without shame or blame.
- I am grateful for the young man who came out from Comcast to repair our Internet and Phone service which I had inadvertently interrupted because I didn't know which cable was "live."
- I am grateful for the clarity that comes in the form of discomfort in my knee from using a chair instead of a ladder.
- I am grateful for the Spiritual Laws that are unfailing and provide a framework for a meaningful life.
- I am grateful for the power to choose and choose again.
- I am grateful for the sound of the wind in the trees.
- I am grateful and looking forward to an upcoming weekend reTreat with Martha Creek.
- I am grateful for this thirty day gratitude practice and the opportunity it has been to focus my thinking on the many things for which I am grateful.
- I am grateful for being okay when the sermon others heard seem different than the one I delivered.
- I am grateful for the realization that when the day seems tough, the truth is that all is well and joy comes in the morning.
I am grateful for you!