Sunday, September 16, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 21

My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for this new day.
  2. I am grateful that I can get motivated even though I was up late last night at the Pentatonix Concert with April.
  3. I am grateful that I was able to get everything done on time this morning.
  4. I am grateful for a shower this morning.
  5. I am grateful for our Sunday morning crew who make things run like clockwork.
  6. I am grateful that we had 4 qualified candidates from which to select two trustees.
  7. I am grateful for the rapid response in restacking the chairs so the construction can continue tomorrow.
  8. I am grateful that I got a short nap in after I got home from work.
  9. I am grateful for the privilege to officiate a renewal of vows for a couple who had a destination wedding in Mexico that their parents were not able to attend. Rick and Heidi surprised their parents with the opportunity to witness their exchange of vows. It was so sweet to meet these two sets of prayerns, his parents have been married 56 years and her parents married for 54 year. I asked each of the to share with their children a blessing. And what each once shared was so precious.
  10. I am grateful for the opportunity to go to sleep early tonight.




I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: