Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 24

My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.
  1. I am grateful that for the second day in a row I have enjoyed my coffee, black.
  2. I am grateful for Carol and the way she has such a steady hand and disposition.
  3. I am grateful for this early splash of red in the canopy of my back yard.
  4. I am grateful for a text message from someone I haven't been in touch with in a couple of years.
  5. I am grateful that my shoulder pain seems to be subsiding.
  6. I am grateful for Nico on our construction crew.
  7. I am grateful for the interesting conversation we had today at our ACIM meeting about drug addiction and death.
  8. I am grateful for my Pixel XL 2 phone.
  9. I am grateful for the delicious omelette I had for lunch.
  10. I am grateful for Wednesday evening's meditation.
  11. I am grateful for the ability to be self aware.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: