Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 16

North Pool -9/11 Monument
My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.
One World Trade Center

  1. I am grateful that we have not forgotten those who died on September 11, 2001
  2. I am grateful for the ways that people opened up to each other and were a little kinder.
  3. I am grateful for all of us who made a decision for peace that day, knowing hatred kills and peace heals.
  4. I am grateful for the opportunity to revisit "ground zero" , The 9/11 Memorial last year at the end our our cruise.
  5. I am grateful for the people I was with in an early Peace Circle meeting when the second tower fell.
  6. I am grateful for the new One World TRade Center Building and what it's name celebrates, One World.
  7. I am grateful that my memories are still strong of this event.
  8. I am grateful for the awakening that happened for me that day.
  9. I am grateful ways that my career changed, seeming to pivot around that day and the weeks afterward.
  10. I am grateful that we human beings are incredibly resilient and innovative.




I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: