Friday, September 14, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 19

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful to Nick and Rodney who got the Sanctuary ready for a Memorial Service quickly after the construction crew finished their day. 
  2. I am grateful that I was able to stop in the funeral home and pay my respects to Sally and  Andriss.
  3. I am grateful to Anita, Andris' sister for her caring and love for her brother.
  4. I am Grateful for Sharon, Mary and Cathey Jo who served the family of Mary Ann and Jim Fortune.
  5. I am grateful that I remembered to pay the property taxes on time.
  6. I am grateful for the members of our community who stepped into action acting as active ushers to help people find seats and who setup additional seats in the lobby.
  7. I am grateful that more than 150 people came together to celebrate Johnathan's incredible life. 
  8. I am grateful to the feedback from many people about the Memorial Service.
  9. I am grateful to have the opportunity to talk to some many young people after the service.
  10. I am grateful for meeting Evelyth who is one of our neighbors. She loved the feel our our community.
  11. I am grateful that the service went beautifully in spite of our "under construction" status.
  12. I am grateful that tomorrow I have the day off.



I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: