Sunday, September 02, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 7

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the privilege of being the Spiritual Leader at Unity of Royal Oak.
  2. I am grateful for today's encouraging comments from Rev. Linda Dominick who came to visit for the first time.
  3. I am grateful for the wonderful group of congregants who stepped up and filled our table of ten for the upcoming Interfaith Leadership Council of Metro Detroit's annual awards dinner.
  4. I am grateful for the energy that continues to draw people into this Spiritual Community for Conscious Living.
  5. I am grateful for Simon's presence on the platform for the first time.
  6. I am grateful for  the deeper direction in sharing our Wellness Support Group took today.
  7. I am grateful for the many ways the idea of being authentic and real came up in conversations.
  8. I am grateful for the many volunteers who make Sunday service happen.
  9. I am grateful for the members of the two groups that long held the space for me to take the step into full time ministry.
  10. I am grateful to me for me.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: