- I am grateful for the structural engineer who came out to inspect the damage from a recent incident where a man drove his car into the side of our building.
- I am grateful for my Finish heritage.
- I am grateful for the willingness of the contractor we have working on the Sanctuary to open the wall in Fellowship Hall so it could be inspected.
- I am grateful for being a part of the Unity movement which has been my Spiritual Home for more than 40 years.
- I am grateful for our annual Unity World Day of Prayer. This marks the 25th Anniversary of the event.
- I am grateful for the WDOP program that our Prayer Partners Core Team have created.
- I am grateful to be able to stand back and let others spread their wings and try things.
- I am grateful for the amazing commitment and "all in" attitude of our volunteers.
- I am grateful that Kim was able to reconnect our sound system since we tore it apart and took it out of the old sound booth.
- I am grateful to see that Here II Here are back together and were singing at Unity Village Chapel and part of the Live Stream
- I am grateful for Rev. Paulette Pipe's meditation as part of the opening ceremony for WDOP streamed live.
I am grateful for you!