Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 17

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the structural engineer who came out to inspect the damage from a recent incident where a man drove his car into the side of our building.
  2. I am grateful for my Finish heritage.
  3. I am grateful for the willingness of the contractor we have working on the Sanctuary to open the wall in Fellowship Hall so it could be inspected. 
  4. I am grateful for being a part of the Unity movement which has been my Spiritual Home for more than 40 years.
  5. I am grateful for our annual Unity World Day of Prayer. This marks the 25th Anniversary of the event.
  6. I am grateful for the WDOP program that our Prayer Partners Core Team have created.
  7. I am grateful to be able to stand back and let others spread their wings and try things.
  8. I am grateful for the amazing commitment and "all in" attitude of our volunteers.
  9. I am grateful that Kim was able to reconnect our sound system since we tore it apart and took it out of the old sound booth.
  10. I am grateful to see that Here II Here are back together and were singing at Unity Village Chapel and part of the Live Stream
  11. I am grateful for Rev. Paulette Pipe's meditation as part of the opening ceremony for WDOP streamed live.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: