Thursday, September 06, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 11

Nick is laying out Labyrinth
My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the emerging Labyrinth on our grounds.
  2. I am grateful for Kim coming in early.
  3. I am grateful for a good meeting with Peter our Contractor and Kim so we can be on the same page. 
  4. I am grateful for a wonderful phone meeting with Rev. Doug Duerr from Unity Worldwide Ministries.
  5. I am grateful to known that UWM is in partnership with URO and with me.
  6. I am grateful for my calling to ministry.
  7. I am grateful for the waiter who served Nick and I tonight at Red Olive.
  8. I am grateful for the Chicken Monterey I had for dinner.
  9. I am grateful for this being Thursday - which is my "Friday."
  10. I am grateful for the big changes in my blood sugar this month. My numbers have never been this in control.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: