Thursday, September 20, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 25

New Cabinets For Fellowship Hall
My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for my chiropractors at A Place To Grow in downtown Rochester. Dr. Sara & Dr. Rodney 
  2. I am grateful for the overall improvement in the way I feel physically since I made some significant changes in the way I take care of me.
  3. I am grateful for the arrival this afternoon of 23 cartons that contain our new Fellowship Hall Cabinets.
  4. I am grateful for the pace of the construction phase of our project. Amazing Changes.
  5. I am grateful for the small table that was found in the wall of the old sound room.
  6. I am grateful that Nick, our church "elf," as he calls himself, is refinishing the piece and putting a larger top on it so it can hold our prayer box.
  7. I am grateful for the two truck drivers that delivered the cabinets today.
  8. I am grateful for the many ways that our community has supported this Capital Campaign for Facility Upgrade project.
  9. I'm grateful for the generosity of Spirit demonstrated by the members.
  10. I am grateful for the beginning of the healing of a two year rift between a dear friend and me.

I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: