Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 9

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for discovering that my Penn Station favorite cheesesteak can be had in a no bun + salad mode. Very Keto friendly.
  2. I am grateful for discovering through my friend Terry Powell Bracy the modified Ketogenic eating plan and intermittent fasting which have been an incredible boot to my energy and reduction in insulin.
  3. I am grateful for staff members who adjust to my constantly changing schedule and priorities.
  4. I am grateful for a wet and dry vac.
  5. I am grateful for the energy of the storm.
  6. I am grateful for this breath.
  7. I am grateful for A washing machine in my house.
  8. I am grateful for a clothes dryer.
  9. I am grateful for a dishwasher.
  10. I am grateful I know how to cook.



I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: