Thursday, September 13, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 18

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful that I was able to sleep in this morning.
  2. I am grateful For being able to allow some quiet time for myself knowing that our team at URO were more than capable of dealing with whatever might arise.
  3. I am grateful for the woman who cut my hair and trimmed my beard. Her skills made me feel like a million bucks.
  4. I am grateful for the deep consciousness of our Prayer Partners Core Team.
  5. I am grateful for the Healing Circle this afternoon What a powerful experience.
  6. I am grateful for Mark Watson being present and willing to provide background music for the Healing Circle.
  7. I am grateful for Youth Ministry sharing prayer flags and a video welcome as long as ana awesome song recommendation with us.
  8. I am grateful for the URO Music Makers who shared several songs with us. The music was on point and heart opening.
  9. I am grateful for the man who was staring back at me from the mirror this afternoon.
  10. I am grateful for the simple Sou[p and Salad Supper that our Kitchen TEam served this evening.
  11. I am grateful for Christopher Davis sharing his passion, skills and gifts of the Sacred Wave Gong Immersion.
  12. I am grateful for the amazing experience of the experience of the Gong Meditation, like a meditation raised up a couple of orders of magnitude.
  13. I am grateful to Mary Gilhuly's gift of the Intentional Heart Project and to all the people who participated.
  14. I am grateful for the Candle Lighting Ceremony that concluded our 2018 WDOP observation.
  15. I am grateful for our having given form to program a unique to our culture at URO that went deep and far to establish a power peaceful prayer consciousness in our community.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: