Monday, September 10, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 15

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful that after a year of fundraising we finally have the money to begin our Capital Campaign Improvement Project.
  2. I am grateful for the people who have contributed financially to transform our physical plant.
  3. I am grateful for Chris who has assisted us with the kitchen design.
  4. I am grateful for Peter from Oak Hills Construction for the advice, and assistance. We got three bids and his was the best overall.
  5. I am grateful for my vets at Rochester Veterinary Hospital and the many ways they help me care for Porkchop.
  6. I am grateful that the half door that Nick built  for the top of our basement stairs will finally be able to be installed.
  7. I am grateful for finding time in the midst of a busy "day off" for a nap.
  8. I am grateful for dinner with my friend Kevin at Sharks BBQ. Yummy
  9. I am grateful to learn the collard greens are very keto friendly.
  10. I am grateful to be in another notch on my belt.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: