Sunday, September 23, 2018

Grateful Me -Day 28

Preparing For Something New
My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.
  1. I am grateful for the way our Sanctuary looked this morning.
  2. I am grateful to Kim and the way she finds songs that mesh with my talks.
  3. I am grateful for the "brighter" sound in our space, even with our existing sound system.
  4. I am grateful to the people who responded to my cal for a group to lift the piano back onto the platform.
  5. I am grateful for the kitchen team finding a way to share coffee and donuts this morning.
  6. I am grateful for the people who responded to the request to help remove the existing cabinets from the kitchen.
  7. I am grateful for a wonderful board meeting today with our two newest board members.
  8. I am grateful for the extension to the platform that seems like a perfect place to speak from sometimes.
  9. I am grateful for Simon and Nick being 1000% all in.
  10. I am grateful for a nap this afternoon after a busy week.

I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: