Monday, September 17, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 22

First Touch of Fall's Colors
My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful that my chiropractor's office called this morning to reschedule my appoint after I was dressed and ready to go to the appointment.
  2. I am grateful that I went into town anyway and walked in the park
  3. I am grateful for this first glimpse of fall color that I noticed while walking.
  4. I am grateful for the opportunity today to do the laundry.
  5. I am grateful for finding my missing powder blue sock!
  6. I am grateful for the audiobook of Brene Brown's Daring Greatly.
  7. I am grateful for my improving flexibility.
  8. I am grateful for this day ti take care of me.
  9. I am grateful that Porkchop;s breathing seems to be improving.
  10. I am grateful for this behind the scenes version of Hugh Jackman singing From Now On



I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: