Sunday, September 09, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 14

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the prayer flags the Youth of URO have made for our World DAy of Prayer Celebration.
  2. I am grateful that Scott Vernier is back from his summer gig and was with us today on keyboards.
  3. I am grateful for Alison Donahue sharing her amazing vocal skills with us today. We've know she was good on the cello for a long time.
  4. I am grateful for the number of people who joined in stacking chairs, moving plants, lifting our piano off the platform and helping us to be ready for Day 1 of the construction phase of our capital improvement project that begins tomorrow morning.
  5. I am grateful that the too large for our space welcome center is being replaced.
  6. I am glad that after a year of raising money we are going to start of the interior improvements.
  7. I am grateful that I was able to take a long nap after service today.
  8. I am grateful that the trip point at the bottom of the ramp will be eliminated.
  9. I am grateful for Kim & Simon taking charge of moving our sound system and especially Simons powers of deconstruction.
  10. I am grateful for being a step closer to launching a live stream.
  11. I am grateful for 14 grateful days in a row.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: