Monday, September 24, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 29

My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for this misty, rainy day.
  2. I am grateful for the crew from Oak Hills Construction.
  3. I am grateful for the way the elimination of the old workroom feels like a spacious extension of the reception lobby.
  4. I am grateful for Fusion Electric Inc and the father and son team of Bob & Cal.
  5. I am grateful for Costco's Kirkland Coffee.
  6. I am grateful that my fasting  (morning) blood sugar was still within range even though I fell asleep without taking my nighttime medication last night.
  7. I am grateful for a late breakfast and the opportunity to catch up with Dianne today.
  8. I am grateful that I had some time in the office today to catch up with our banking.
  9. I am grateful for being okay with the act that my days off lately haven;t really been days off.
  10. I am grateful for broccoli with breakfast.
  11. I am grateful for sweet texts with pictures from April
  12. I am grateful fora dry home out of the rain.
  13. I am grateful for a working furnace on this very cool day. 
  14. I am grateful for my flannel sleep pants.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: