Friday, September 07, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 12

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.


  1. I am grateful for Linda Puryear who sent a note around the table to me back in August of 2001 during a Marketing Team meeting  (I as volunteering some time) and asked what was it going to take for her to hire me. It was the transition from corporate life to Ministry.
  2. I am grateful for a late breakfast to celebrate Linda's Birthday today.
  3. I am grateful to be able to order broccoli with steak and eggs.
  4. I am grateful for our waitress who reinforced by eating program when she shared her own story of a modified ketogenic diet.
  5. I am grateful for a wonderful meeting my my cardiologist this morning.
  6. I am grateful for my heart.
  7. I am grateful for a sweet conversation with my friend N.E. and her strength and courage.
  8. I am grateful for My increasing sense of vitality.
  9. I am grateful for this healthy body which allows me to move about, doing the many things I love to do.
  10. I am grateful for April Ellenburg, our director of Youth and Family Ministry.
  11. I am grateful for the opportunity to bless April's new condo.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: