Saturday, September 08, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 13

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I'm grateful for an early conversation with Hyacinth.
  2. I am grateful for the graphic Kim created for BTL.
  3. I am grateful for the ability to remain focused and on point in tough times.
  4. I am grateful for Google maps.
  5. I am grateful for getting the checks written today so Sunday morning is less crowded.
  6. I am grateful for caramelized cauliflower slices.
  7.  I am grateful for the countertop convection I bought recently.
  8. I am grateful for the easy cooperation between URO and RU as we jointly support Andris.
  9. I am grateful for my Pixel XL 2 Android phone.
  10. I am grateful that one of my neighbors mowed my yard today since I was not sure how I would get it done.
  11. I am grateful for the picture DAvid and Pauline texted me from New Your City.
  12. I am grateful for the Britt kids helping April move.
  13. I am grateful to be caught up with my gratitude journal. 



I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: