Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 32

Fitting Final Ride for Rowland Lewis
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 32 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful and honored to officiate the funeral for Rowland.
  2. Grateful for the Mandziuk Funeral Home's commitment to service.
  3. I am grateful for the gifts that God has given me to connect with and be of service to families.
  4. Grateful that we are truly becoming a team at URO.
  5. I am grateful for the opportunity to eat at Loccino's which was the restaurant Doug & Dennis choose for the luncheon. I have driven by at least a thousand time but had not eaten there before.
  6. I am grateful to hear the calm in CJ's voice when I spoke with her this evening.
  7. I am grateful for Barbara's phone message asking for prayers for Joyce. The vision of community grows and is made real as we care for one another.
  8. I am grateful that Spirit knocks on my hood, often more than once, to move me in the perfect direction.
  9. Grateful to remember the Royal Oak Food Truck rally and stopping by there tonight. So many young families laughing, eating, connecting with friends. Awesome energy.
  10. Grateful for this interesting and vibrant community I have been called to serve.
  11. Grateful for noticing my friend Michele across the room at the rally and the opportunity to eat together and catch up.
  12. Grateful for "Delecta Bowl" and the awesome bowl of Spicy Cajun Jambalaya and brown rice I ate for donner.
My forst food truck rally.

No comments: