Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 45

2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 45 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful for the two young men from the used office equipment store who patiently took my the desk apart to get in into my office.
  2. I am grateful to have office furniture.
  3. I am grateful for the the possibility of separating work time and home time by shifting soem of my work to my newly updated office.
  4. I am grateful that the office is now feeling like my office.
  5. I am grateful for Dr. Cory, my friend Maryann's veterinarian.
  6. Grateful to be a part of team with Jax today.
  7. Grateful for the clear signs from M and the Dr and Jax that today was not his final day because M is not ready.
  8. Grateful to be getting better at knowing when to wait and when to speak my opinion.
  9. Grateful for the fine family man Ben Johnson has become and our close friendship.
  10. Grateful for Steve M. and hie concern for his homeless/alcoholic friend.
  11. Grateful that I am sought out as a goto person regarding advice and resources for friends trying to do something about another's drinking, drugging, etc.
  12. Grateful to have some suggestions and resources to offer.

No comments: