Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 53

2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 53 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.


  1. Grateful for Margo walking Dion through resetting the cycler program.
  2. Grateful for the doctors giving permission to resume dialysis.
  3. Grateful for my sister Dion and her sticking with it even when it has been so hard for her.
  4. Grateful that I have learned to hang in even when I cannot do anything to make things easier or better.
  5. Grateful for Jeremy being there for Dion.
  6. Grateful for Lemon with Ginger Tea.
  7. Grateful for Organic Manuka Honey & Ginger lozenges and the way they sooth my throat.
  8. Grateful my voice has come back and is getting stronger.
  9. Grateful to hear the Julie is feeling stronger and can sing at our New Years Eve Burning Bowl Service
  10. Grateful that I can stay home today to prepare the service for tomorrow night because the rest is ready at the church.

No comments: