Monday, December 14, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 37

Black and White Sky
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 37 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. Grateful for Dr. Clyne, my mothers nephrologist.
  2. Grateful for thje P.D. Nurse Margo who has guided Dion and I during this entire journey.
  3. Grateful for Iris Cafe, a place where mom and I usually stop for breakfast after her doctor appointments.
  4. Grateful for our server this morning who remembers that mom like an english muffin and we both drink coffee and always greets us with a smile.
  5. I am grateful for my sister, Dion, who has given a lot  and done many things she doesn't really enjoy' to be mom's primary care giver.
  6. Grateful for the Pinwheel bakery in Ferndale for their funky environment, friendly service, awesome latte!
  7. Also grateful for a first time in my life, pear and brie galante and it was warm too! So awesomely yummy.
  8. I am grateful that I was at our Spiritual Center today (usually my day off) to receive a UPS package and thus avoid the redelivery or pick it up myself dance.
  9. I am grateful for the gift of all 15 issues of Seekers Into The Mystery from my dear friend Clayton which were in the package.
  10. I am grateful for the beauty of the oddly looking almost Black and While sky this afternoon and my thinking to take a picture
  11. Grateful for the opportunity to share some ideas with a young man today who is receptive and so ready to change his life.
  12. Grateful for the ICU nurse caring for Mike tonight. What an amazing shining light she shares.
  13. I am grateful for the coming Winter Solstice in 7 days which means the journey toward longer daylight has begun.

No comments: