Friday, December 11, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 34

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 34 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.
  1. I am grateful for Kevin's gift of getting my office door open. Early this morning he texted  this picture of the open door this morning. I inadvertently shut the door with the lock engaged on Wednesday evening and was unable to get it open yesterday and there are no keys to the lock. That will change soon.
  2. I am grateful for Meredith and the entire Interfaith Leadership Council Community Committee! We had a meeting this morning that I thought I would skip because I am behind on so many projects. Yet, Spirit nudged then pushed me to attend. With so much apparent darkness in our world, The work of the IFLC to help us find common values is very important. I am honored to have a part in this journey.
  3. I am grateful to the woman who was my server today at IHOP. She had a sweet and shining energy!
  4. I am grateful that I was able to clean out the gutters today! I had gotten myself wrapped around a story that I couldn't or shouldn't clean them myself because I was too old/fat/out of shape to be safe on the ladder and do the job. Today, I let go of that story and I am feeling awesome!
  5. I am grateful to the pharmacy tech at the pharmacy I use who commented that she loved my Christian Left t shirt which says, Love thy neighbor!
  6. I am grateful for a text message I received earlier from a friend who shared how she git that it is not my church but our church. Yes! Not me but we!!!
  7. I am grateful for finally getting the time to check out the cards that were given to me on my birthday.
  8. I am grateful for Zuma Blitz, the guilty pleasure game I play on Facebook.
  9. I am grateful that I found my checkbook in the bag of birthday stiff I brought home from church.
  10. I am grateful for the cashier at Kroger who asked where I learned. "Cray Cray" meaning really crazy! 
  11. I am grateful for the spicy pasta sauce simmering on the stove.
  12. So very grateful to hear that Cathey Jo's surgery was successful and the doctors expect good result and a full recovery.
  13. I am grateful for this wondrous and unique day, December 11, 2015!

No comments: