Thursday, December 17, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 40

Witnessing the Sunrise Looking Westward
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 40 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.
  1. Grateful for the sweetness and stillness of this quiet morning.
  2. Grateful to notice that the trees to the west of my house are illumined from the top down by the sunrise which is happening in the eastern sky.
  3. Grateful for the two older gentlemen who help me life the box containing my new desk chair into the cart at the store.
  4. Grateful for the woman and her husband who helped me get the box into my back seat.
  5. Grateful for Donna who helped get the box with the chair into the church.
  6. Grateful that I found a desk for my office which will be delivered next week.
  7. Grateful for the gathering of friends at the funeral home this afternoon as we planned Shirley Blackman's funeral service.
  8. Grateful for Mary Blackman's presence and faith.
  9. Grateful for Bonnie as she says goodbye to the woman she has loved for 40+ years.
  10. Grateful for the funeral home who took it all in stride.

No comments: