Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 24

The Floor In My Office @ URO
After Sanding, Sealing & 1st Coat of Polyurethane
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 24 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.


  1. I am grateful for the dear one who sent an email about the message that Spirit spoke through me Sunday was what they needed to begin to reclaim hope.
  2. I am grateful for the warm glow of the newly refinished floor in my office at church.
  3. I am grateful for the emerging plan to paint the rest of our office and hallways after the holiday and ultimately refinishing (in the spring) those wood floors as well.
  4. I am grateful for Chrystal Matthews and the $500 we raised for our raised bed vegetable garden project through the gift of tickets to the Family of Faith Christmas concert this coming Saturday evening.
  5. I am grateful to my friend Marianne and her master plan for our grounds & gardens including the vegetable garden.
  6. I am grateful that my Nexus 6 upgraded to Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" flawlessly at 7:30 this morning.
  7. I am grateful for the gift Google sent me for being part of Project Fi.
  8. I am grateful that my cell bill this month for service from Project Fi was less than $25 (a savings of $70 over my former carrier.)
  9. I am grateful for the spiritual gifts that allow me to be a Pastor.
  10. I am grateful for the gas station at 12 Mile and Coolidge in Berkley that has the most incredible Middle Eastern food.
  11. I am grateful for this day when we remember all who have died from or are living with HIV/AIDS so that we can continue to press on for a cure and a prevention.
  12. I am grateful for Costco & Red Lobster saying no to genetically engineered  Salmon.

No comments: