Friday, December 04, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 27

Grandma Ledger on her 90th Birthday
Surrounded by our branch of her family
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 27 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful for my Grandma Esther Karvala Ledger who would have been 104 today. Thanks for the fabulous DNA! I wouldn't be who I am without you.
  2. I am grateful for the clerk at the men's store who found two pair of slacks in my size in record time.
  3. I am grateful that I had a $20 off coupon at that particular men's store.
  4. I am grateful for Cantor Stephen Klapper and his easy gentle way.
  5. I am grateful to Song and Spirit Institute for Peace and the work they do to help us experience our shared God of Wonder.
  6. I am grateful to Judy Lewis and her joy of life.
  7. Grateful for Mail Chimp which makes sending our email blast very easy.
  8. Grateful to God for guiding me strongly to attend Shabbat this evening and find solid ground in the midst of the storm.
  9. I am grateful for a sense of humor.
  10. I am grateful to Silent Unity for being the light that shines and a  prayerful presence in our world for more than 125 years.

No comments: