Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 42

CJ Being Silly
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 41 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.
  1. Grateful to have gotten cards out to my niece and her family in Alabama.
  2. Grateful to not Christmas Shop (I buy gift cards and write checks)
  3. Grateful to have finally opened all the cards I got for my birthday. So much love!
  4. Grateful to have slept in until after 7.
  5. Grateful for a telephone call from CJ who had surgery a few days ago.
  6. Grateful to have finally figured out how the new Mailchimp Unity branded template works.
  7. Grateful to have gotten the weekly (soon to be monthly - I think) email news out.
  8. Grateful for time to work on  tomorrow's talk.
  9. Grateful for the way my feet feel because I remembered to put lotion on them for several days in a row .
  10. Grateful for the opportunity to go to bed early.

No comments: