Friday, December 25, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 48

Christmas Full Moon Rising
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 48 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating

  1. I am grateful for this Christmas Day!
  2. Grateful for a conversation with Maryann this morning and for her receiving clarity about her beloved dog Jax.
  3. I am grateful for time to reflect on our two Candle Lighting services last night and make notes about next year.
  4. I am grateful for a phone call with Cindy and that she is allowing others to help her with this Christmas dinner.
  5. I am grateful for the 7 day votive candle burning out front in honor of my father, Grand Mother's Brother's and friends who have moved on from this plane of existence.
  6. Grateful for my nephew Eli and his interest in grilling.
  7. Grateful for the gathering of most of our family this afternoon.
  8. Grateful that I can afford to give my three nieces ane my nephew a decent Christmas gift.
  9. Grateful for Jeremy's presence with my sister and in our family.
  10. Grateful for a wonderful day, delicious food and love all around.


No comments: