Saturday, December 05, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 28

Women members of the Family of Faith
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 27 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful that my talk ideas poured out in a rapid flow this morning.
  2. Grateful that my sister came over to help me get Christmas stuff out of the garage rafters.
  3. Grateful for my niece Ashley's help taking Christmas trees to church for tomorrow's decorating.
  4. Grateful to the swivel rocker/recliner my sister brought over today - so comfy.
  5. Grateful that Dennis & Donna took down the "oak leaves" sign at church so we can get another made like it.
  6. Grateful for a wonderful Family of Faith Christmas Concert this evening.
  7. Grateful for a wonderful group of folks from Unity of Royal Oak who attended the concert.
  8. Grateful to offer the welcome and opening prayer at the concert.
  9. Grateful to see so many dear friends at Renaissance Unity
  10. Grateful to see Fanny Cooper at Renaissance Unity tonight.
  11. Grateful I was able to join some of the URO bunch at Doc's for dinner after the concert.
  12. Grateful for Lydia's good news!

No comments: