Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 52

Dion  (and I) with Mom in Recovery
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 52 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful that Dr. Yaldo will perform surgery today to install mom's new catheter.
  2. I am grateful for Tech toys to play with while mom has surgery.
  3. Grateful that Dion and I can bicker abotu stuff and still be okay with it.
  4. I am grateful for Ashley & Alicia being here while their grandma has surgery.
  5. Grateful that Darrin stopped and saw mom before Dion brought her to the hospital.
  6. Grateful for Dr. Yaldo's thoroughness.
  7. Grateful for Dr. Christian, the Anesthesiologist
  8. Grateful for the cleaning lady who chatted with me about the good old days when we were both in housekeeping at the old Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital.
  9. Grateful for mom having no complications.
  10. Grateful for Sheilah, the nurse in recovery and her sharing so much information with Dion and I about so many things. She made the waiting easier.

No comments: