Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 39

Sending a Wave of Love to CJ
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 39 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful for the gift of tears at the veterinary hospital from a friend whose dog has a brain tumor. I am profoundly blessed by the intimacy of shared moments of joy and sorrow.
  2. I am grateful for a wonderful ACIM discussion today, so much pf our journeys through life shared.
  3. Grateful to hear that CJ is having a better day today than yesterday.
  4. Grateful for face time with Carol and her balanced approach to life. Wisdom + heart = awesome leadership!
  5. Grateful to be part of the resurrection of Faith Alliance.
  6. Grateful for a sweet connection and growing friendship with Megh.
  7. Blessed by the gift of friendship by a young man who calls me papa.If I have any "oh I wish I had" thoughts about my life it is not having had children. I think I would have made an awesome dad. Blessed that I have had opportunities to stand in the role of father several times.
  8. Grateful for a woman I encounter in meeting who asks a lot of questions, sometimes repeatedly. She helps me notice and manage my impatience.
  9. Grateful for eh exuberant way Porkchop greets me, even when he tries to wet willy me in the ear - I am on to him.
  10. Grateful for Alex, the clerk in a store I shop who exudes gratitude for his customers.

No comments: