Monday, December 28, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 51

Snow, Sleet & Ice
2015 Gratitude Practice, Day 51 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.
  1. Grateful to have the opportunity to talk with my mom's kidney doctor this morning.
  2. I am grateful for lemon & ginger tea and the way it is soothing my throat.
  3. I am grateful for the electric tea kettle that sits on my counter.
  4. Grateful that I have a recliner to sleep in when my coughing got bad early this morning.
  5. Grateful for Porkchop's ability to adapt.
  6. Grateful that Dion and I were able to get a little food into mom after her blood draw appointment.
  7. Grateful that her test results support having the surgery tomorrow.
  8. Grateful for remembering to stop at the grocery store and get the essentials before the roads got really slippery.
  9. Grateful that there is no reason for me to go out in the storm
  10. Grateful for a vivid, lucid dream I had this morning about a friend I have not seen in a long time.
  11. Grateful to have a surgeon available and a time for the procedure tomorrow.
  12. Grateful for the call from Duane this evening.

No comments: