Friday, December 02, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 9


  1. I am grateful for this daily practice of sharing 5 things I am grateful for and why. I appreciate the exploration of the why because it keeps me from resorting to quick answers.
  2. I am grateful for the members of our Board of Trustees. Each of them brings gifts and talents that compliment mine and the other members of our board.
  3. I am grateful for my Nexus 6 phone. I like the unclutter by bloatware fact that it is pure Google which also gives me quicker updates.
  4. I am grateful to have a washer and dryer in my house. Growing up we (means me) often to do the laundry and a laundromat.
  5. I am grateful for my friend and spiritual teacher, Martha Creek. She is authentic, to the point, supportive, smart and real.


Always in Love,
Ric



#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: