Monday, December 05, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 12

Kruse and Muer on Main St, Rochester
  1. I am grateful for a wonderful birthday dinner at Kruse and Muer with my dear friend Cindy. It was good to catch up and to walk along Main St and look at all the Christmas Lights.
  2. I am grateful that all of the socks had mates. Sometimes, when I do the laundry, I have single socks left when I am finished. Today, all the socks had mates.
  3. I am grateful for being able to sleep late this morning. I accept the gift of time for me.
  4. I am grateful to live in the Greater Rochester Area (Rochester + Rochester Hills). There is lots to do and see in any season, small city atmosphere, multiple restaurants adn lots of green space.
  5. I am grateful to be me and happy. Who, how and where I am is perfect. Thanks Love!

Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: