Thursday, December 08, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 15

2016 Giving Tree
  1. I am grateful for the growing traction that Outreach is establishing at URO because making the love that is God real has been a longstanding personal theme. #LoveIsOnTheMove
  2. I am grateful for the very generous nature of our congregation as we reach out in love through projects like the Giving Tree which makes me feel happy and proud.
  3. I am grateful that the energy that called me to join Unity of Royal Oak as Spiritual Leader is drawing the most amazing people with incredible passion, skills and spiritual gifts into community. Truly the dream I have long held for my life is unfolding in ways that are beyond what I had imagined.
  4. I am grateful foe last Sunday's quarterly Town Hall Open Forum and the vision for our physical plant that continues to take shape. The building is not the church however it is a springboard and focal point for our community and the ways we  make Love ral and felt in the communities we are called to serve.
  5. I am grateful for the ways that God made a way when I had all but given up on my calling. Grace given and gladly accepted.

Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: