Saturday, December 17, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 24

Cleared Lot & Walkways - Thanks Leone Outdoor Services
  1. I am grateful the parking lot and walks were already cleared at Unity of Royal Oak when I went in this morning for our Men's Group Meeting. Before hiring Leone Outdoor Services, the parking lot wouldn't be cleared until Monday (for the medical offices that share our lot) and the walkways and public sidewalks waited until I could find someone to shovel.
  2. I am grateful for the six men who turned out on a snowy morning that had been forecast to be icy for our reformed Men's Group. A hearty bunch of guys who made breakfast and then had a heartfelt conversation.
  3. I'm grateful for the new coffee maker and everyone liking the coffee. We're a group of coffee snobs in the men's group it seems. 
  4. I'm grateful that ,y new snow thrower worked like a champ and had enough battery time to clear the driveway and Porkchop's spot out front too. Porkchop has short hair and is small so he isn't a fan of wading into the snow to do his business.
  5. I'm grateful the forecast freezing rain did not materialize and I was able to easily get to the venue for a wedding I was officiating. I prefer a stress free zone.

In the Spirit of Christmas,

Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: