Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 21


  1. I am grateful for the decorations all around Unity of Royal Oak. I like Christmas lights and decorations a lot however, I don't put too much up at home at this time.
  2. I am grateful for an amazing full winter moon. Makes me smile and wonder.
  3. I am grateful for a few minutes with Hazzan Steve and Brother Al from Song and Spirit stopping by this morning.
  4. I am grateful for the energy of our Sanctuary. I love to meditate there.
  5. I am grateful for Dave and Dan, brothers who are long time residents of the neighborhood.  My driveway is now fully clear.



Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: